Tuesday 19 November 2013

Traditional Art Vs Modern Art

Today I  accidentally  stucked on these line about Traditional Art Vs Modern Art, i.e.,

"Why Young Artists Only Interested In Modern Art?
   Why They Do Not Think About Traditional/Indian Art?"

I Do not Even Know Why???


I thought to search this on Google. Let's do that..and I did..and I reached on the conclusion that Young Generation nowadays don’t want to study our traditional art because it does not have a high profile. Television shows modern art only, everyone talks about modern  art these days, majority of Art  Gallerias exhibits only too modern art, so that’s all young Artist inclined towards Modern Art and doing that. Moreover, information about schools that teach traditional arts is hard to come by and even some students who want to study it don’t know where to go. Job opportunities in the traditional arts are very limited and performers often don’t make  enough money to support their families. Most of us or needless to say, we all study and gain skills because we want to find a good job and earn a living. If we graduate and we cannot find a job in the area we’ve studied, we have wasted our time.

I also think the same that nowadays  people aren’t interested in learning traditional art because they think it doesn’t have a huge market. And students of traditional art need to have a good deal of talent and it also required passion &  patience, as it isn’t an easy skill to learn. But I think it’s a good major for the future.I am learning few of  techniques  of  Indian Art these day and I'm enjoying it.. I do not consider myself an artist yet because I made all these just sake of hobby and I chose it because I love this skill and I have my own talent as well. My family have always encouraged me to do better, even though it’s not a popular major among other.

If Anyone Read This Note Please share your views. I would love to read people's comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment