Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Wishes...


Happy Friday !! 
Last night, I was sitting on my couch after the end of a busy day and thinking how I wish my couch had a massage function that would instantly rub my shoulders and feet for just a few minutes. Then, I started thinking of all the other fantastical things I'd like to see happen. Because it's fun, here are five things I wish were possible...

1. I wish there was a Sleep Bank for all those times you just need a couple more hours of rest. You know...when you're sick or just really tired, I'd like to be able to grab extra sleep from those extra spunky days when I didn't need them.

2. I would like a delivery truck that offers ice cream, milkshakes, pies, or milk tea. You want a milkshake? Call them, and they'll be at your door in 20 minutes! Because sometimes you just need a sweet treat like now.

3. I wish pets could live forever (or as long as we do).

4. I'd like it if my hair and makeup could instantly do itself while I sleep just a long in the morning. It seems so silly that we have to get ready and look presentable every day, couldn't I just wake up looking that way?

5. Finally, I'd really like to be able to grow plants—like some sort of vegetable bush or a lemon tree, perhaps? This may sound like it's within the scope of real possibility, but it's actually not. I seem to be able to take care of humans and animals, but plants, not so much.

What about you? What would you like to be possible? Who knows, someday these things could be possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment