Tuesday 29 October 2013

Fear/Love?


What are you afraid of? 
Sometimes I found myself in a situation where I had to make a choice. I could have either allowed myself to be shut down everything with fear or I could have bitten the bullet, running full steam ahead into my destiny, defeating fear on the way. Despite what I was feeling, I chose the later.
Do you know that you are loved? Love removes all fear that I feel. When we truly understand and know (that we know what we know) we are loved, there is simply no room for fear. Love,, Not as in 'Oh-my-goodness-i-love-your-outfit’…'wow-i-so-love-your-hair',,this is not at all love actually. I’m talking about true, unconditional no-matter-what-you-do-you-can-never-change-this-love, kinda love.
So what is it that’s holding you back today?Is there a step you need to take that scares you? Someone to call? Something to do? A seed to sow?
Fear holds us. But love releases us. Perfect love casts out all fear. So if we are loved and still in fear then what is the issue?
We must stop being the blockage to the freedom that is ours. So let us throw off all the things that hinder us  and run with confidence and boldness like little kids with the knowledge that there is someone cheering us on and championing us today.
There is nothing to fear !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment