Monday 28 October 2013

Encourage Yourself!!


Its about to complete a year that I’ve started Shailla’z Diary but I never been so regular on it. I’m here to overcome my depression in life and trying to improve my writing skill too, because I read somewhere when you are enable to share your grief with anyone then better you write about it or something about good.
I really do not know that anyone in that time I’ve started this page read my column , really not, aah!!
I would glad that I atleast can make a single person on this earth smile through my writing. Hope for the BEST.


I’m really happy for my writing and a little bit nervous about the PRICKERS or criticism. Actually, a person who is very Near & Dear to me (very well aware about my writing) and I recently were talking about the writing a story for a ‘Online Writing Competition’ and then she was asking about Shailla’z Diary’s Link. I was excited or bit curious too to know that someone really wants to read (after so long even when she is pretty much aware) or just to check, how could I write.

And I was pretty shocked to know her opinion that I should stop writing is just OK OK. Ahhh..!! But why should I stop. Just a sake of a very good friend's opinion, NEVER....
Yes, I’m a first timer not at all a professional writer then how could be I'm perfect. I had always loved writing as small paragraph, poems, notes etc. (very secretly) but never took this as much serious but I just really want to improve myself now (I don't think so that writing is a very bad IDEA and should rethink about this).
I surely believe that everyone face some criticism for whatever they do but if you receives numbers of LIKES that means you are doing not that bad, infact one day , someday  you will achieve your GOAL.

My Father always said one thing that you should take these kind of PRIKERS/ CRITICISM very positive or serious ( obviously in the positive manner) because they gives you a chance to improve. And I always remember that words.

Sometimes it is very hard to know who is actually reading, so please let me know and I really wanting some sort of encouragement. Feedbacks also will welcome always and thankful to you all. That I know it’s is difficult sometimes, juggling the different things life throws at us, but you we all are doing an amazing job in own life. Sometimes it feel like nothing is getting done and no progress is being made but let me tell you…We are making Progress, We’re moving forward day by day and We’re Growing!!


Recently I’ve read an article about CRITICISM and how to tackle with them. Some really important wats to cope up with these kinds of situations are:
  • 1   Think from where these criticism are coming. If they are coming from any well educated or senior person than you should think about it and learn from it as we do not always do the right thing. So every criticism might not be just to put down.
  • 2.       We must know how to recognize a Put Down. If any comment make you really upset and your are pretty down then think again and again about the whole and try to improve yourself.
  • 3.       Criticism (negative one) generally comes from who are themselves a good for nothing or big looser and most of time they never get happy with life and get envy when someone else is achieving something.
  • 4.       We often start believing in the put downs and get upset which affects our beautiful life. So just don’t.

  So take a look back at your life this time last year and be encouraged, you are closer to your dreams than ever before and you are going to have a great day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment