Thursday 5 December 2013

Spacious Friday


Hello EveryOne :)

I hope you are all good!! Happy Friday! 

How many of you have got your tree up now? If you haven't or does not do that, then quick..hurryupp..try this time..it will be fun, it's already December first week has gone.
I was talking to a friend of mine last night and we were both thinking how crazy it is that we've been finding ourselves at midnight, with a whole list of things we need to do and have decided make a few changes to create . .  S P A C E..J O Y..H A P P I N E S S....list is so long..
I just figured, I want to actually enjoy this Christmas season. I don't want to be bombarded with a billion things to do and then feel the pressure of it all..Instead of busyness there is calm. Instead of noise there is quiet.
So that's what I am working on in my life at the moment. Creating space... Which makes room. And when we have room... that's where God can move and breathe and release his life-giving rest and creativity.


Have a wonderful day my friends! I hope everyone's weekend will full of encouragement, love and joy as we step into this "most wonderful time of the year".

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment