Monday 2 December 2013

How a room can bring back Memories?


Growing up, we are living in the same house from I was about 10 years old, so I can pretty much picture every room in my house and I have a few special ones.

Our bed room- it was never matchy, matchy or fancy, it was always just fun and mom pretty much let us (me & my Siblings) rock whatever style we wanted. It was  our space, we used to build forts with sheets and enclose  TV in  there (LOL) and me and my siblings with our dog use to have slumber parties. It was a room I have only good memories in.

Then there was our family room, the space where we all hung out, where we played with  barbies behind the couch and the family sat and enjoyed each other.

Lastly, there was our backstairs room where we had a pull out sofa. This was Kid's "pent house". Whenever some guest visit us, we (me & my siblings) would camp out there together, because they usually would sleep in  kid's room. This was the very special memory for me and I missing all the fun and masti of my childhood.

I love thinking about the rooms and everything as well with I grew up in and hope for  every memory would never fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment