Friday 11 April 2014

Limitless

Usually When we're asking for something on any special occasion, we've an idea of how it might look and the way  in which we think it should best come to us, think about a list you've written or being asked what you'd really like?

And then if you were anything as a little kid, you're write the list and stick it on your fridge for everyone to see as well as placing extra copies in front of your parents. Come on, you've gotta cover all bases right?
But then, when it came time to receiving, how many times were you absolutely, totally and utterly away at how much more you received than you had even asked for?
A few weeks ago, I was praying and asking for wisdom in a certain area of my life and waiting for direction on how best to move forward. After a few days, I  realized  I was actually trying to work it out myself. You know those times when you sort of think you  might  know how God will respond and its almost like you begin to predict what He might do?
Anyway, I surrendered it to Him and awaited patiently.
Two days ago our faithful God answered me, as just HE always does. However in addition to answering my question, he proceeded to bless me super abundantly more than I even asked for. That's our God though. He is the God of MORE than enough. He is the God  of  super abundantly far over and above all we dare ask or think.

You open Your Hand and satisfy the desire of everything living thing.
So as we walk into this new season, let us not limit God with our  small  thinking...because even our best idea is still only a tiny fraction of what He has in store for us...!

Have a awesome weekend..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment