Tuesday 4 March 2014

Non-negotiable expectations

Ahh,sometimes I feel there is nothing better than comimg home late at night with those twinkling lights flickering away. So pretty..yeahh:)
I saw a sign..somewhere outside...that said,"Accept Delays".
My mind quick-tempered,,,Helloooo...I'm sorry ..but I'm not going to expecting any delays.  Then I relised the reason I was so offended..was beacause of the way I actually read those two words..."Non-negotiable expectations".
Is it???My expectations were non negotiable..ahhh..:(
I read them as an orders. It was as if I had no choice in the matter and that I had to expect delays beacause they were definitely going to happen. basically I look it as a non-negotiable rather than a just a suggestion.
So I began thinking about this in relation to us, and how we think(i guess...so similar). Then I started thinking about how I think(boring..not so entertaining..uff). Is my expectations for the miraculous simply a suggestion to myself or is it a non-negotiable? 
What are you expecting? Is your expectation a non- negotiable too like mine?(hope..could get an answer).
Believing happy things were actually going happen...sudden..went wrong.
But this time I want my faith to be more strong and unwavering as a simple road side tree. But this only happens as I constantly listen God's still, small voice and wait expectantly like little kids for his surprises. And guess what...God has some amazing ones for me or for you..yes!!!
That's right, something amazing is going to happen soon...Patience...!!
God is waiting to surprise me or you..!!





No comments:

Post a Comment