Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year wish'2014

The first day of the year 2014, like the normal day in our life might look like this: alarm clock buzz-hit snooze twice-steal another 10  minutes. As we got into the office, work crisis weighs heavily on our mind, but instead log in and official mails we check Facebook for a while first. After that, we dip in and out of meetings, chase our inbox and so on..

But I believe that it is very important to express gratitude to the God-Infinity Power-Destiny-Universe or whatever you call it because we have to grateful for everything in our lives. For this a simple way that I followed on first day of the year, lighting the lamp in front of God or in temple all together my family and expressing gratitude for all blessings. We performed a simple puja and chanted the Sanskrit mantras and we prayed for well being-happiness-health-wealth.
And I have also set my new year resolution which is very important or simple: I do not have to play by other people's rules but I have to play by my own. I want to be clear about what I believe and uphold those values in private and in public.
The only way that I can totally forget about work and worries when I am with my colors-brushes-paper-canvas. The beautiful and vibrant colors leave me totally reinvigorated and mentally fitter to face every challenge of life. So, improve my color skills is in the top agendas for this year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment