Monday 30 September 2013

Time is a good TEACHER

When I had all the time for myself and never had a chance to say  “I’m busy”, I should say it was lovely too. 
I rediscovered myself again and again for ‘n’ number of times and the conclusion was not a motif thankfully. I identified the oxymoron in me, which I would have denied if pointed by someone else before or at least would have tried to camouflage it, but now I don’t think there is a need for it. 
C’mon everyone carries a bit of that. I should admit I loved this  process of learning, learning me.. myself, though it is not  complete yet….

Until this long break I never thought I too can do a bunch of interesting things or I never thought there are a bunch of things that interests me. I developed my passion for ART and got obsessed with COLORS. Also listening to music tempted me to sing along and I works with pencil and colors playing music beside. I’m passionately loving it coz I wish to get completely satisfied with whatever I do passionately.  I used to laugh at people calling me a “perfectionist” when I make anything new with colors. Before I reminisce and get lost from this topic let me list those magnets that made me an iron/nickel/cobalt…fill in the metal u like.



1.Drawings & Painting-I think I can draw anything to correlate my interest(all time favorite)
2.Reading-Reading made me fall in love with my pencils and brushes and I’m here with my keyboard again.
3.Dance-I did both my own style and free style(whatever i want..lol) and have choreographed  for myself only. 
4.Writing-be it blogs, short stories or just anything, I’m more confident now. All these days I never knew writing can be of one’s paramount interest(Just Started).
5.Music-My mesmerizing companion at all times.
6.Singing-OMG!!!
7.Cooking-Gradually..Eventually..I’m becoming an expert these days.Still...learn to bake yummilious Cakes and Cookies. Definitely will do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment